Like all Valley College locations, our Princeton campus offers small, specialized classes where students can receive personalized instruction.
Industry-current computers and software are available to all students to best prepare them for the needs of our hiring employers.
Programs Offered at Valley College, Princeton Campus
- Medical Clinical Assistant Diploma
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Diploma
- Nursing Assistant Certificate (CNA)
- Medical Front Office, Billing & Coding Diploma – Online
- Health Services Administration O.A.S. Degree – Online
- Business Administration O.A.S. Degree – Online
- Cybersecurity O.A.S Degree – Online
- Medical Records Specialist – Online
Map & Directions to Valley College in Princeton, West Virginia617 Mercer St. (Administrative Building)
Princeton, WV 24740 616 Harrison St. (Education Building – directly behind Administrative Building)
Princeton, WV 24740
Check out Valley Princeton on Facebook
Questions? Call our campus: 304-425-2323