Interview Skills & Tipsvalley-admin
Interview Skills and Tips
- Be prepared – Bring extra copies of your resume and references and anticipate likely interview questions.
- Research the company you are interviewing with ahead of time to learn as much as possible about their services, goals, objectives and history.
- Practice good non-verbal communication. Demonstrating confidence through your non-verbal communication will make a strong impression such as maintaining plenty of eye contact.
- Dress in the appropriate interview attire. First impressions are extremely important in the interviewing process so dress professionally.
- Don’t be too familiar during the interview. Interviews are professional meetings.
- Use professional language.
- Ask questions when the interviewer ask if you have any questions for them.
- Show enthusiasm and confidence that you are the candidate for the position.
- Interview as much as possible. The more you practice interviewing, the more you will be able to refine your non-verbal and verbal communication skills.
- Don’t speak negatively about past work experience.
- Follow up with the interviewer. This initiative shows the interviewer your commitment for the position.
I Want Answers!