Cleveland, OH Campus
Like all Valley College locations, our Cleveland campus will offer small, specialized classes where students can receive personalized instruction.
Industry-current computers and software are available to all students to best prepare them for the needs of our hiring employers.
Programs Offered at Valley College, Cleveland Campus
Valley College Cleveland Ground Campus (estimated start date March 2019)
Approved by the Ohio State Board of Career Colleges and Schools. Certificate number #2142.
Online (*Available Now!)
- Medical Administrative Assistant – Diploma
- Medical Front Office, Billing and Coding – Diploma
- Health Services Administration – Associate of Applied Business
- Health Services Administration – Bachelor of Science
- Business Administration – Associate of Applied Business
- Business Administration – Bachelor of Science
- Cybersecurity – Occupational Associate of Science
- Cybersecurity – Bachelor of Science
*Online offered via NC-SARA (National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements) through Valley College Martinsburg, West Virginia, of which Valley College Cleveland is the Branch Campus.
Map & Directions to Valley College in Cleveland, Ohio
8700 Brookpark Road
Cleveland, OH 44129
Check out Valley Cleveland on Facebook
Questions? Call our campus: 216-453-8201