Cleveland, OH Campus
Like all Valley College locations, our Cleveland campus offers small, specialized classes where students can receive personalized instruction.
Industry-current computers and software are available to all students to best prepare them for the needs of our hiring employers.
Programs Offered at Valley College, Cleveland Campus
Valley College Cleveland Ground Campus
- Medical Administrative Assistant – Diploma
- Medical Front Office, Billing and Coding – Diploma
- Health Services Administration – Associate of Applied Business
- Business Administration – Associate of Applied Business
- Health Services Administration – Bachelor of Science
- Business Administration – Bachelor of Science
- Cybersecurity – Occupational Associate of Science
- Cybersecurity – Bachelor of Science
Online programs offered via NC-SARA (National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements) through Valley College Martinsburg, West Virginia, for its Cleveland, Ohio branch campus. Valley College Online does not currently enroll students from California.
Approved by the Ohio State Board of Career Colleges and Schools, Certificate #2142.
Map & Directions to Valley College in Cleveland, Ohio
8700 Brookpark Road
Cleveland, OH 44129
Valley College Cleveland is a short commute from:
Bedford – 14 miles
Berea – 9 miles
Brookyln – 3 miles
Brookpark – 6 miles
Cleveland Downtown – 9.2 miles
Elyria – 25 miles
Fairview – 9 miles
Garfield – 9 miles
Maple Heights – 10.5 miles
Middleburg Heights – 7.7 miles
North Olmsted – 10.5 miles
North Ridgeville – 16 miles
Parma Heights – 2.9 miles
Parma – 3.1 miles
Strongsville – 16.1 miles
Westlake – 13 miles
Valley College 2018 ACCSC School of Distinction recognition granted to Valley College Martinsburg (Main campus to Cleveland’s Branch), Valley College Beckley and Valley College Princeton.