Martinsburg, WV Campus
Like all Valley College locations, our Martinsburg campus offers small, specialized classes where students can receive personalized instruction.
Industry-current computers and software are available to all students to best prepare them for the needs of our hiring employers.
Programs Offered at Valley College, Martinsburg Campus
- Medical Clinical Assistant Diploma
- Nursing Assistant Certificate (CNA)
- Medical Administrative Assistant Diploma – Online
- Medical Front Office, Billing & Coding Diploma – Online
- Health Services Administration Associate’s* Degree – Online
- Health Services Administration Bachelor’s Degree – Online
- Business Administration Associate’s* Degree – Online
- Business Administration Bachelor’s Degree – Online
- Cybersecurity Associate’s* Degree – Online
- Cybersecurity Bachelor’s Degree – Online
*All degrees are occupational degrees.
Map & Directions to Valley College in Martinsburg, West Virginia287 Aikens Center
Martinsburg, WV 25404
Check out Valley Martinsburg on Facebook
Questions? Call our campus: 304-451-3172