Princeton, WV Campus
As the majority of demand for training programs in the Princeton, West Virginia area is for Valley College Online programs, Valley College has decided to discontinue enrollments and teach out its ground campus-based Medical Clinical Assistant (MCA) program, effective April 8, 2019. The college will also discontinue its Certified Nursing Assistant training at this location. The Princeton MCA program will continue until November 1, 2019, after which Valley College will close* the Princeton, WV ground campus. Princeton area residents who are interested in the ground Medical Clinical Assistant program may choose to consider enrolling in classes at our Beckley, West Virginia campus.
Most of our Princeton area students choose to attend our Valley College Online division, administered from our Martinsburg, West Virginia location, which continues to offer a robust selection of Online courses described below:
Programs Offered at Valley College, Online Division
- Medical Front Office, Billing & Coding Diploma – Online
- Medical Administrative Assistant Diploma – Online
- Health Services Administration Associate’s* Degree – Online
- Health Services Administration Bachelor’s Degree – Online
- Business Administration Associate’s* Degree – Online
- Business Administration Bachelor’s Degree – Online
- Cybersecurity Associate’s* Degree – Online
- Cybersecurity Bachelor’s** Degree – Online
*Associate of Applied Business
**Occupational Associate of Science
Valley College Online administered through the Martinsburg campus.
Map & Directions to Valley College in Princeton, West Virginia
Administrative BuildingValley College-Princeton, WV
617 Mercer St.
Princeton, WV 24740
Education Building616 Harrison St. (Behind Administrative Building)
Princeton, WV 24740
Check out Valley Princeton on Facebook
*For more information please visit: https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/repay-loans/forgiveness-cancellation/closed-school#criteria