Programs at Valley College
There’s a big difference between working a job and having a meaningful career that provides for you, both personally and financially.
At Valley, we’re dedicated to helping you get the skills and hands-on training it takes to start a rewarding new career, without disrupting your whole life.
Take a Look at the Exciting Programs Available to You.
- Medical Clinical Assistant Diploma
- Nursing Assistant Certificate (CNA)
- Veterinary Assistant Diploma
- Medical Administrative Assistant Diploma
- Medical Front Office, Billing & Coding – Online
- Health Services Administration Associate’s Degree – Online
- Health Services Administration Bachelor’s Degree – Online
- Business Administration Associate’s Degree – Online
- Business Administration Bachelor’s Degree – Online
- Cybersecurity Associate’s Degree – Online
- Cybersecurity Bachelor’s Degree – Online
Not Sure Which Program is Right for You? We Can Help!
A friendly and knowledgeable Admissions Rep would be happy to answer any questions you have and help you to explore your options.
For more information on what it’s like to learn Online, visit our Valley Online page.
To speak with an Admissions Rep right away, call the campus nearest you.
For important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended this program visit: https://www.valley.edu/consumer-information/